Baked Chicken Panko
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Enjoy Italian seasoned chicken baked, rather than fried. Can you say delicious?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl, beat egg and milk together, add salt. Lightly dust chicken with flour.
- Immerse chicken breasts in egg and milk mixture, coating thoroughly.
- Spread panko onto large plate or in large bowl. Add Parmesan cheese, if desired. Roll breasts in panko, coating thoroughly.
- Spray 9 x 13-inch baking pan with Emeril’s Cooking Spray. Place chicken in the pan and then spray the chicken with Emeril’s Original Canola Cooking Spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown with an internal temperature of 160 degrees.