Bayou Beef Barbecue
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 6 Servings
- A beef dish with just the right amount of kick.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp white or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Emeril’s® Cajun Essence
- Hamburger buns
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground chuck, green pepper and onion until beef is well browned and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in tomato sauce, sugar, vinegar and Cajun Essence; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer uncovered for 10 minutes or until mixture is desired thickness.
- Spoon barbecue onto buns.