Skip to content
Cajun Popcorn Recipe
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Popcorn with a buttery, spicy flavor.
- Pour oil and popcorn kernels into a heavy 5-quart pot with lid.
- Cover pan and heat over medium-high heat. When popping starts, shake gently, allowing steam to escape from popping kernels.
- Immediately remove pan from heat when popping stops and pour popcorn into large bowl.
- Return pot to low heat and melt butter; stir in Cajun Essence.
- Return popcorn to pot and mix until popcorn is evenly coated with butter mixture. Serve warm.