- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- A stir-fry perfect for vegetarians.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup sugar snap peas, cut in half on a bias
- 1/2 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Organic Vegetable Stock
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or a wok over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant but not brown, about 30 seconds.
- Add all of the vegetables and sauté, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock, cover the pan and cook the vegetables until just tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the oyster sauce, soy sauce and cornstarch. Mix well.
- Remove the cover from the pan and add the oyster sauce mixture.
- Stir well to combine and cook until the sauce is thickened, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve immediately.