Skip to content
Crunchy Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Crunchy chicken breasts baked, not fried, in a tasty batter that's super-easy to make.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or line with nonstick foil.
- One at a time, place chicken breasts in heavy plastic freezer bag. Using a mallet or a heavy pot, pound each breast to an even thickness.
- In pie plate, mix breadcrumbs and Emeril’s Original Essence until well blended.
- Pour milk into shallow bowl. Dip chicken into milk, then coat with crumbs; place on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle any remaining crumb mixture over breasts; dot with butter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until fork-tender.