Skip to content
Easy Baked Chicken Italiano Recipe
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- A chicken dish topped with mozzarella cheese.
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Emeril’s® Italian Essence
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2.25 oz can sliced ripe olives (drained)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 12 x 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In baking dish, mix tomato sauce, Emeril’s Italian Essence and oil.
- Add chicken; turn to coat both sides with sauce. Cover with foil; bake 25 minutes.
- Remove cover. Stir sauce and spoon over chicken. Sprinkle chicken with cheese, then top with olives.
- Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer or until chicken is fork-tender and cheese is melted.
- Serve chicken and sauce over hot cooked pasta, if desired.