Honey Mustard and Chili Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 5 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Pork with a sweet and spicy flavor.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place pork tenderloin on a rack in a baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, chili powder, vinegar, salt and pepper. Brush the pork tenderloins with a generous amount of the glaze.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes, brushing with the glaze every 10 to 15 minutes, until juices run clear.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing to serve.