Skip to content
Simple Gaaahlic-Broiled Shrimp Recipe
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Garlic and shrimp, the perfect combination.
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 1/2 tbsp Emeril’s® Fish Rub
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp fresh thyme, minced
- 3/4 tsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to thoroughly combine. Transfer to a shallow casserole or gratin dish so that the shrimp just fit in one even layer.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from the heat source until shrimp are lightly golden and just cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve immediately over cooked pasta, steamed white rice, or creamy grits. Makes 2 to 4 servings.