Easy Chicken Parmesan
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- A quick recipe to make an Italian favorite.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Reserve 2 teaspoons Emeril’s Italian Essence in cup; on plate, mix breadcrumbs and remaining Essence.
- Dip chicken breasts into egg, then coat with crumb mixture; place in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with any remaining crumb mixture. Bake 25 minutes.
- Spoon tomatoes with liquid over chicken; drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle evenly with reserved 2 teaspoons Essence and mozzarella cheese to taste (if using). Bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through.