Skip to content
Southwest Skillet Corn Bread Recipe
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 6 Servings
- Cornbread with a kick.
- 1 package corn muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp Emeril’s® Southwest Essence
- 1/3 cup cheddar or Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup corn kernels
- 2 tbsp green chiles, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into greased 9-inch cast-iron skillet or 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in center. Top with additional shredded cheese.