Baked Shrimp Panko
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Panko bread crumbs make a delcious topping for this shrimp dish.
- 1 lb extra-large shrimp, peeled, deveined, split or butterflied
- 2/3 cup flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp Emeril’s® Original Essence
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Emeril’s® Original Panko Bread Crumbs
- Emeril’s® Original Canola Cooking Spray
- Squeeze of lemon, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and Emeril’s Original Essence.
- Lightly dust shrimp with flour mixture and dip in egg mixture. Toss shrimp in Emeril’s Original Panko Bread Crumbs and coat thoroughly.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with Emeril’s Original Canola Cooking Spray. Arrange shrimp on baking sheet and spray the shrimp with Emeril’s Original Canola Cooking Spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Squeeze fresh lemon on shrimp after baking, if desired. Serve immediately.