Kicked Up Cole Slaw
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 8 Servings
- A different type of cole slaw.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Emeril’s® Kicked Up Horseradish Mustard
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp buttermilk
- 4 tsp celery seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 3 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 3 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup white onion, grated
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, vinegar, buttermilk, celery seeds, salt, pepper and cayenne, and whisk well to dissolve the sugar.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Toss with the dressing until evenly coated. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Place in the refrigerator, covered, to chill slightly before serving.