Skip to content
Lemon and Garlic Catfish Recipe
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 6 Servings
- Lemon and garlic make this dish so flavorful.
- 6 6-oz. catfish fillets
- 4 tsp Emeril’s® Fish Rub
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to the broil setting and adjust the oven rack to about 4 inches from the broiler unit.
- Season the catfish fillets on both sides with the fish rub, salt and the white pepper. Place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, olive oil and thyme; stir to blend.
- Use a small spoon to dab the garlic and oil mixture evenly over the catfish, being sure to coat each piece of fish evenly.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the fish and place under the broiler to cook for 3 minutes; rotate the pan in the broiler, then broil for another 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately garnished with chopped parsley.