Skip to content
Pork Tenderloin and Veggie Casserole
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Pork tenderloin in a vegetable casserole bake, with Emeril's original recipe to add to the flavor.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 lb 3-4 medium red potatoes, each cut into 6 pieces
- 1/2 lb baby carrots
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Emeril’s® Original Essence
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss vegetables with olive oil.
- Spray small roasting pan or 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place pork lengthwise in center of pan; place vegetables around pork.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Emeril’s Original Essence evenly over pork, then toss remaining tablespoon with vegetables.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes until pork and vegetables are tender, stirring vegetables once or twice during roasting.