Skip to content
Southern Barbecue Shrimp Recipe
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Yield: 6 Servings
- A down-south shrimp recipe that will have your guests asking for the recipe.
- 1 1/2 lb extra-large shrimp, unpeeled
- 1 tbsp unsalted sweet butter
- 2 tbsp Emeril’s® Original Essence
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Regina® White Wine Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tail intact if desired.
- Place butter in 12 x 8-inch baking dish; place in oven to melt.
- Stir in Emeril’s Original Essence, Worcestershire sauce and vinegar; mix well.
- Stir in shrimp; toss to coat with sauce.
- Arrange shrimp in one layer. Bake 15 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring once or twice. Makes 10 to 12 appetizer servings or 4 to 6 main-dish servings.