Grilled Flank Steak
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Steak flavored with sherry wine and garlic.
- 1 1/2 cup dry sherry wine
- 1/2 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 1 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Emeril’s® Steak Rub
- 1 2-lb flank steak
- Salt and pepper
- In a shallow bowl large enough to hold the steak, combine the sherry wine, sherry vinegar, red onions, garlic, olive oil and 2 tablespoons of the steak rub. Stir to blend well.
- Place the flank steak into a 1-gallon resealable plastic food-storage bag, add the marinade and seal. Refrigerate overnight, turning at least once.
- Preheat a grill to high heat. Remove the steak from the marinade and season both sides lightly with salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon of steak rub.
- Grill the steak to the desired degree of doneness, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Remove from the grill and set aside to rest for 5 minutes, then thinly slice across the grain and serve.