Easy All-Purpose Seasoned Breading
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 8 Servings
- A simple and easy-to-make breading for anything you can think of! Simply delicious.
- 1 long loaf of Italian bread
- 1 stick butter (softened)
- 2 tbsp oil or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 1/2 tsp Emeril’s® Original Essence
- 1 tbsp garlic (minced)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise. Lay the two halves cut side up on the lined baking sheet.
- Place butter and all remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend well. Spread the butter mixture evenly onto the cut side of each loaf half.
- Bake until golden brown and bubbly, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Slice the bread diagonally and serve immediately. Makes 1 large loaf, serving 6 to 8 as a side dish.