Skip to content
Garlic-Braised Swiss Chard Recipe
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- A great dish for all to enjoy.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic (thinly sliced)
- 2 bunches Swiss chard, lacinato kale or other braising greens (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 cup Emeril’s® Organic Vegetable Stock
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil. When hot, add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 to 45 seconds.
- Add the greens, in batches, stirring between additions until the greens wilt slightly. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Add the stock, salt, crushed red pepper and cayenne, and continue to cook until greens are just tender, 4 to 5 minutes longer.