Emeril’s Chicken Soup
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Yield: 10 cups, serves 8-12
- A hearty chicken soup with minced garlic and orzo pasta that will go great with any dish or as a stand-alone meal.
- Heat oil in a large, heavy pot over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, celery, carrots and Emeril’s Original Essence, then cook, stirring over medium-high heat until vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add stock, water, pepper and bay leaf. Stir well and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer uncovered for 35 minutes.
- Add orzo and stir well. Simmer until pasta is cooked through.
- Remove the pot from the heat. Ladle into bowls and serve.