The Perfect Roasted Chicken
Cook Time: 60 Minutes
- Emeril helps you make the perfect chicken.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Clean chicken, pat dry, and rub outside and inside with olive or vegetable oil.
- Shake chicken rub generously all over the bird and rub inside cavity as well.
- Tie legs of chicken together loosely to hold shape.
- Place breast-side-up on rack placed inside large roasting pan. Add 2 cups Emeril’s Organic Chicken Stock to pan.
- Roast for 50 minutes, basting after 20 or 25 minutes with stock and juices. Roast to internal temperature of 160 degrees or until juices run clear.