Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 1 1/4 c
- A delicious dipping sauce or salad dressing.
- 1/4 cup Emeril’s® Smooth Honey Mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- 2 tbsp honey
- Combine the mustard, lemon juice and honey in a blender.
- Add the vegetable oil in a slow, steady stream until the dressing is emulsified.
- Add salt and pepper, and blend briefly to combine.
- Serve over your choice of salad greens.
This dressing is especially delicious on spinach salads and also works as a dipping sauce for fried chicken tenders.