Minty Green Peas
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Peas with a fresh mint flavor.
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, minced
- 1 lb frozen green peas, not thawed
- 1/2 cup Emeril’s® Organic Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and cook, stirring, until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the peas and stock, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover the saucepan and simmer until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add the salt and mint, and stir.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the peas to serving plates.